Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to ALL


Moonless darkness stands between.

Past, the Past, no more be seen!

But the Bethlehem star may lead me To the sight of Him

Who freed me From the self that I have been.

Make me pure, Lord: Thou art Holy; Make me meek, Lord:

Thou wert lowly; Now beginning, and always,

Now begin, on Christmas day.


Hopkins.


((((((((((((Friends)))))))))))))))))

This year has been a particularly difficult one for me as I have been in a considerable amount of pain but your kindness, compassion and thoughtfulness has helped me so much that words fail. Except to say that many of you have sustained me through some bleak moments. God's abundant love to you all...All of you mean so much to me, God bless you all. And to Ginny a soul sister from across the sea, thank you for always being there for me. We are all Gifts to one another and I have been extremely blessed. God is Good.
Merry Christmas to you ALL.

With much love,

Marie xooxoxoxoxo