Thursday, June 19, 2008

Culinary Meme


1. What food does your best friend not like?

A. Anything too spicy

2. What is your favorite cookbook?

A. Barefoot Contessa

3. Are you more of a sushi person or a lamb person?

A. I love lamb (I worked with sheep once. This is my revenge! Munch munch!lol)

4. Given a choice of something fried and salty or something baked and sweet, what would you choose?

A. Both

5. Do you buy whole chickens and boil them and pick the meat off or does that gross you out?

A. I buy BBQ Chicken already cooked!

6. How do you feel about butter, sour cream, cream cheese, and half and half?

A. I can't eat a lot of rich food so rarely eat creamy stuff. Er, what is half and half?

7. (Skip this question if you are a vegetarian) If you are a carnivore, would you be willing to hunt or butcher your meat? Or to watch someone do that for you or would you rather not think of it? Or are you grateful for the animal who gave its life to sustain your life?

A. Only if I could shoot with my eyes closed *wink* and I never ever ask how something is made for a REASON! lol

8. What is the most exotic ingredient or spice in your cupboard?

A. Er BBQ Seasoning. I know we are SO boring! zzzzzz

9. What is your favorite vegetable?

A. Peas, Cauliflower, pumpkin

10. What is your favorite fruit?

A. Oranges, strawberries, cherries, sultana grapes. I hate loathe and detest Pineapple, banana's and apples!


I tag:

Anyone who wishes to take part.


Thanks Jean for the Meme