Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Lovey Award


Thank you Tracy for giving Ginny and I this lovely Award and now we shall pass it forward.

So this is the info about the Lovey Award:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Esther has a new blog for pets and their owners. I was touched when watching the Golden Globes when Mickey Roarke thanked his dogs for seeing him through some very tough times. In many families pets become a part of our family but for those who are alone, at times pets are their only family. Let us keep our furry family in our prayers. This is a great site started by Esther and I thank her.


I love stained glass windows and think them magnificent. Take a peek at this lovely blog.


Now to give out the Awards to six more deserving blogs which I enjoy reading.



(and if you can figure out what is in that pic however spooky please TELL me! lol)


(Welcome back Kimberly-You were missed!)


(Lisa I just love your take on life. Love your blog)

There are so many wonderful blogs that it is always difficult to stop at only a few. So I also award All those on our blog roll.

Peace and love to you all.

Marie and Ginny xooxoox