Thursday, February 21, 2008

Middle Name Meme


Ebeth over at Catholicmomclimbingthepillars has Meme'd me, so here goes.

Here are the rules

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

M is for moment. I tend to live for the moment, I spend little time ruminating over the past and no time worrying about the future.

A is for appreciation. To appreciate those moments when the kindness of another gives a glimpse of the Divine.

R is for reflection. I can spend hours in reflection over something I have read in the blogsphere or in a book. Or sometimes when looking at Mother Nature itself.

I is for incisive. I tend to cut through a lot of meandering and go straight to the point. Er can I have two in this..Impatience lol.

E is for extraordinary. I love seeing the extraordinary in everyday ordinariness if that makes sense?

I now tag