Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Britney church shocker

Britney Spears is now set to outrage the Catholic Church with this kinky "confession" photo-shoot.

In the shortest of skirts, the troubled star flashes her fishnet stocking-clad legs in the confessional box while a handsome priest listens to her repenting.

In another "very naughty" pose for her new album Blackout, she even sits on his lap in the cubicle, an insider revealed last night.

We all know that Britney has problems, I feel sorry for the girl but it makes me irate! Why is it always the Catholic Church and Catholic religion that is always targeted by these celebrities? Why don't they dress like this and go to a mosque and strip dance with an Imam? To me these celebrities, I can name a couple off the top of my head, KNOW what they are doing! I wait to hear what our Church leaders have to say and do about this.

What are your thoughts?