Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun Meme - Seven Random and Weird Things About Moi



  1. I can cross my toes.
  1. One of my favourite snacks is baby cereal, dry baby cereal out of the tin with some powered milk and a spoon, have to see it to believe it LOL.
  1. I speak more with my eyes than I do with my mouth sometimes.
  1. I’m generally quiet and shy but once I get to know ya I can talk your ears off.
  1. Being around me is never boring. You will always be amused and entertained cause trouble follows me and I always seem to find myself in these circumstances and situations. ( I must put up about when I had a run in with the monkeys)
  1. I’m a klutz but I’m a graceful swan on the dance floor.
  1. I cant say that I am really good at one thing. I can do lots of things well but I can’t say that I’m like a writer, a poet, a singer, a dancer etc. And yes it does frustrate me.