Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two Meme's-From Tracy & Joakim


Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them). Then, tag 7 other bloggers! Thanks Tracy.


1: I read several books at a time.

2: I dream that I am singing and know all the lyrics

3: I like to dance

4: I can mimic the Queen

5: I faint in the heat

6: I get brain fog and once put the phone in the freezer.

7: I once blew kisses at my dogs and my neighbour thought I was blowing him kisses..(E-gads lol)

I now tag










+++++++++++++++

The Extraodinary Meme in response to Joakim

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
I attend Norvus Ordo

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
I have never attended a TLM and have NO idea

3: If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Non judgemental conservative.

4. Are you a comment junkie?
It's polite to leave a comment and respond to comments.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Yes

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
No.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Doesnt worry me

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
My own in order to reply to comments.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
No.

10. What are you reading?
A biography of St. Faustina and Beatrix Potter

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II
I have no idea.

I tag anyone who wishes to do this Meme.