Monday, May 21, 2007

Book Meme- Ginny's Picks



I'm absolutely awful with names and I know I'm gonna smack myself when I find that missing trunk of my fav books cause I can't remember the names or the authors.



Three non-fiction books everyone should read:

The Bible ( know too many who believe its fiction)

The Diary of St Faustina – Divine Mercy in My Soul

Story of a Soul - The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux




Three works of fiction that everyone should read:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen ( Darcy Darcy Darcy, Oh Mr Darcyyyyyyyy need I say more )

Gone with the wind- Margaret Mitchell (isn’t it romantic!!!)

Anne of Green Gables – LM Montgomery (all of em)




Three authors everyone should read (couple extra for good measure):

Nora Roberts

Emma Sterling

Anne Goring

Pamela Evans

Diane Chamberlain



Three books no one should read:

Too many to mention.


So seeing that most everyone has been tagged, I'm gonna throw this one out, list 10 of your all time fav movies and 21 words that best describe you. This goes out to :

Marie, Paula, Elena, Antonia, Rachel, AutumnRose, 4HisChurch, Joakim and Micki.