Saturday, May 12, 2007

Remembering Mum


Somewhere in my heart,

Beneath all of this pain,

Is a smile I still wear...

At the sound of your name.

The precious word is "MOTHER"

She was my world, you see,

But now my heart is breaking,

She's no longer here with me.

The day she had to leave me,

Her life on earth was through,

But God had better plans for her

For this, I surely knew

When I think of her kind heart

And all those loving years,

Because we're only human,

They're bound to bring us tears.

She truly was my best friend,

Someone I could confide in,

She always had a tender touch,

A soft and gentle grin.

I want to thank you Mother

For teaching me so well,

Even though the time has come,

That I must bid you farewell.

I'll remember all you've taught me

To put God above all others...

For I had no better teacher,

Than you ..... My Dear Mother.



Love ya Mum xoxoxoxo