Thursday, May 24, 2007

Movie Meme-My Choices



This was torture sheer torture...I have been pulling my hair out as to what movie do I pick so here are my choices.


1: Gone With The Wind (what woman can resist?)

2: Now Voyager (what a romance movie should be)

3: All The Kings Men (with Broderick Crawford-he won the Oscar)

4: The Heiress (Olivia de Havilland at her best)

5: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( A Must See)

6: To Kill a Mockingbird ( A cinema classic)

7: Shawshank Redemption ( I simply LOVE this movie)

8: The Passion (of course!)

9: Gladiator ( great movie)

10: Silence of the Lambs (wow I can never look at liver the same way)

11: The Mission (oh I HAD to include this)

12: Mrs Doubtfire ( I laugh thru it every time)

13: The Searchers ( Yes I KNOW I'm cheating)

14: Lord of the Rings Trilogy (OK so I'm a BIG cheater)

15: Schindlers List (oh hush with the 'its not FAIR) lol.



Remember I wittled down my list from 50 to 15. And besides I left out 'Howards End' and 'Immortal Beloved' and 'The Little Foxes' and and and....So SUE me! LOL!



I now tag Ginny. Good luck! lol