Monday, May 7, 2007

Fun With Words - Word Picture Puzzles

I really enjoy doing these word puzzles and thought I would share them with you’ll.

Each puzzle box below portrays a common word or phrase. Can you guess what it is?

Answer: Since the word HEAD is over the word HEELS, the answer to the puzzle would be HEAD OVER HEELS! Get it? Now let’s wake up our brains by having some more fun with the teasers below! I’ll put up the answers in a couple days. Enjoy and share with your friends.

















The answers in numerical order, 1-12 : 1 right beside me/right next to me, 2 ready for more ( red E 4 more) , 3 longjohns, 4 icecube, 5 space invaders ( space in vaders), 6 one in a million,
7 crossing guard, 8 won by a nose ( one by a knows), 9 banana split, 10 tennis shoes (10 issues), 11 toucan (2 can), 12 made in China