Saturday, September 1, 2007

Be Still And Know That I Am God


"God, what do you mean to be still and know you are God?"


My child, what I mean is:
Though the earth be removed,
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with swelling,
Though the wind blow,
Though the storm rage;


IN OTHER WORDS:
Though your bills are due,
Though they give you a hard time on your job,
Though your partner won't act right,
Though your children are disobedient,
Though there's sickness in your body,
Though your enemies get on your NERVES;


Stop your WORRIES!
Stop your COMPLAINING!
Stop your DOUBTING!
Stop your FROWNING!
Cease your fears, and dry up those tears!


For I'm right there to comfort you,
I'm right there to guide you,
I'm right there to hold you up,
I'm right there to heal you,
I'm right there to deliver you.


So cast your cares upon me for I care for you.
My child this is what I mean by being still and knowing I AM GOD.
FOR I AM GOD ALL BY MYSELF!!!