Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blog Bouquet's To Jackie & Marie Cecile



To continue the Blogs Bouquet. This week I choose Jackie from 'Catholic Mom of 10'. I love the way Jackie shares her life including the pitfalls and the joy. The love Jackie has for our Faith shines forth. It is simply a great blog to read.



I also choose Marie Cecile and her blog Soul Full Longings. I love the reflections that MC shares with her readers. So many times we tend to look for God in the 'big events' and miss seeing Him in the little events of our everyday lives. You dont have to climb Mt Everest to find God-He finds you. Marie Cecile's blog is full of God in the ordinary but spoken with extraordinary vision. Please read MC's reflections you will love her blog as much as I do.



A bouquet to both you ladies for helping the internet to be a safe and growing place to be.