Saturday, August 25, 2007

Five Saints to Dinner Meme


1: Blessed Mary MacKillop

I would buy a vegemite and cheese scroll and warm it in the microwave. Serve it with a cold glass of beer(not fosters!). For dessert I would make a strawberry pavlova. Hey what can I say, Mary is Australian.



2: St. Faustina (she is my Patron Saint)

I would make an egg and bacon pie served with salad and a cold glass of soda. For dessert I would make St. Faustina some lamingtons with clotted cream.

3: St. Thomas More

I would make a beef roast with roast taters and vegies. Served with a chilled glass of beer(note the above-NO Aussies like fosters). For dessert I would make chocolate pudding served with cream.





4: Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity

I would make roast chicken with mashed taters and steamed vegies. For dessert I would make all fruits pavlova.

5: St. Thomas Aquinas

I would serve roast lamb with garlic and rosemary with roast taters and vegies. For dessert I would make steamed pudding and custard.

I would then ask St. Thomas to translate ALL his works into Australian in order for me to understand it. You know the Summa Thumma big words thingy. G'day mate, what more can I say? lol.

Pssstttt Only last year I BLEW up our stove LOL. So I will keep the cooking nice and safe.