Sunday, April 20, 2008

Do You Hear Him?


Do You Hear Him?

The man whispered, "God, speak to me,"

and a meadowlark sang.

But, the man did not hear.

So the man yelled, "God, speak to me,"

and the thunder rolled across the sky.

But, the man did not listen.

The man looked around and said, "God let me see you."

And a star shined brightly.

But the man did not see.

And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle."

And, a life was born.

But, the man did not notice.

So, the man cried out in despair,

"Touch me God, and let me know you are there."

Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man.

But, the man brushed the butterfly away...and walked on.

The man cried, "God, I need your help!"

And an e-mail arrived reaching out

with good news and encouragement.

But, the man deleted it and continuned crying....

Dont miss out on a blessing because it isn't

packaged the way you expect.

Expect the unexpected


Anon