Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random Facts Meme


Kathy from The Daily Grotto has tagged me for this meme. Thanks Cathy for thinking of me.

These are the rules:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.

2. Post rules on your blog.

3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.

4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.

5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.


***************
  1. I’m the poster child for accident prone. Walking into glass doors, falling down stairs, tripping over myself, you get the picture LOL!

  2. My nails are so pink and long that most everyone that sees them is convinced they are fake and I paint them that color, a real conversation starter.

  3. I just love Kool-Aid. Cherry, strawberry, tropical punch, mmm, just love the stuff!!

  4. I’m not a thrill seeker, bungee-jumping, rock climbing, skydiving, anything extreme is just not me.

  5. When I’m eating, I like to enjoy my food. I don’t know what it is but I just LOVE to savor the flavors that make up the meal. You know when you take a taste of something and its like hhmm what is that, take another taste and its like ohh that’s what it is.

  6. I love lollipops, blow pops to be precise. There is nothing better than curling up with a book and a strawberry or cherry blow pop. Well curling up with a book and CHOCOLATE!!!

  7. I don’t know why but I just don’t like the way lipstick, lip gloss. lip balm feels on my lips. I wear it but I can’t wait till I reach home to grab a piece of tissue and wipe it off.

Well seeing that just about everyone has done this already I don't have anyone to tag.