Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mawieeeee!!!!!



Today is a very blessed day. It’s the day that the good Lord blessed us all with Marie. The birthday person gets gifts on their birthday but I feel like I have been given the gift of Mawie. God blessed me with a gem, someone so special and so beautiful, thank you God! Words cannot express what her friendship means to me, always being there for me, always there to lend a shoulder to lean on, always there to give you that boost that you need sometimes, will correct you when wrong, will always encourage you, always love you, always be there and to know that she lifts me up in prayer, what a friend, what a blessing!! I don't know what I did to deserve it all but I am humbled and so very thankful.

Woooohoooo sis 21 again!!! LOL!!

So to my dear sis Mawie,

May the Lord continue to guide and bless you
and keep you in His most tender embrace.

May your birthday bring
You as much happiness
As you give to everyone
Who knows you

Happy Birthday dear Sis!

muah!!!

Luv ya, luv ya, luv ya!!