Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Meme


I have been tagged by Easter, Dymphna and Esther.
These are the rules:


1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.

2. Post rules on your blog.

3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.

4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.

5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.


*******************

1: I can mimic almost anyone including their accents.

2: I often wake up singing and know the lyrics but once fully awake I don't remember the words.

3: I make my family and friends laugh with my rendition of a redneck Mama and her sons, Jethro, Bubba and Bodine, and their continuing misadventures.

4: I tend to get 'sayings' all mixed up like, 'dont count chickens till the eggs have hatched in the basket' or a 'bird in the bush is worth two in the hand.'

5: I cannot compromise on Principles ever.

6: I am very impatient.

7: I am told that I snore, but I refuse to believe it as I havent heard it for myself. It's lies all LIES! LOL

I tag these blogs but only if they feel inclined to participate.