Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Elena has memed moi


Elena tagged me. For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."


1. I am a very quiet, soft spoken person. I’m like a cat, soft and gentle but when something or someone is wronged, when something is just not right I roar like a lioness. I can be shy if I dont know ya but once I get to know ya I can talk your ears off LOL!


2. When you are hanging out with me, something out of the ordinary is bound to happen. From getting into a fight with monkeys to almost being run over by ducks in Venezuela, to getting whacked on the head by a giant Santa figurine LOL. Those are all stories in themselves.


3. Despite being a child of the eighties, literally born in the eighties, I can belt out just about every song from the seventies and eighties dance moves and all. I mean yes there are some really good songs of today, not many but there are some good ones but they can’t compare to the legends of back then. Those soda shop songs that you just cant help singing and dancing to and the love songs that make you cry cause you can feel all the emotion in the song. And I love to dance and intend to learn the waltz and the dance that Maria and the Captain did in The Sound of Music, the Austrian folk dance waltz thingy, I love that scene in the movie.


4. I love the rain. The sound of it falling on the roof, on the windows, on the plants, on the ground, it’s just so comforting to me. The smell of it, I can’t describe it to you but I can smell rain right before it falls and when it finishes there is just this freshness in the air. And I just love to stand out in the rain and get soaked to the bone, the rain falling on me just seems to make everything melt and wash away.


5. I walk one foot in front of the other, so much so that by watching my footprints you would think that it belongs to someone with one leg.


6. I love cooking, cleaning and doing laundry. I don’t know what it is about food but it just brings people together. It has the ability to make people happy, I mean have you ever seen someone crying and eating BBQ?! I just like seeing something go from dirty to clean, from messy to in order. And tell me what can beat the smell of wind blown laundry. I can just smell it for hours!


7. I’m a chocoholic, an unapologetic CHOCOHOLIC!!. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE CHOCOLATE, chocolate filled with caramel, chocolate filled with chocolate, chocolate filled with cherry and coconut and crispies and chocolate filled with different liqueurs. I don’t fancy chocolate with nuts but if it’s the only thing available I will eat the chocolate off the nuts and throw the nuts. I dream of vacationing at the factory from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory, its one of my favourite movies too LOL, another one of my fav movies is Chocolat, not to mention my fav advertisement is about this cereal that has bits of chocolate dancing toward the cereal. Do you get the picture, I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! Let me just add this, Aussie chocolate is by far the best chocolate! Aussies rule oi oi oi!!!


8. I love giving hugs. Like receiving them too *grins* Hugs connect people, requires a giver and a receiver, there is no season for giving or getting them, don’t need any special gadgets and gismos, just have to open up your arms, they are compassionate and can be passionate, it’s a way to share our joys and sad times, they’re free and they are a universal language. They say things that we don't have words for. You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug. The nicest thing about a hug is that you usually can't give one without getting one.




I tag Micki.