Sunday, June 10, 2007

Update on My Fathers Health

Dear friends,

thankyou for your prayers, they were indeed needed. My father came very close to death, if we had waited one more day my father would have died.

My father was transferred down to Adelaide where he has had numerous blood transfusions as he had lost half his blood count. The doctors will be running tests on him today and then decide tomorrow if my father is in need of an operation.

Please continue to PRAY for him as he is not yet out of danger. Thankyou all for your prayers, they are appreciated.

With love & friendship,