Wednesday, December 5, 2007

8 Things About Me-Me-me


First of all, the "rules:" Here's what you do: Each person starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves and post these guidelines. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!

1: I am an excellent mimic

2: I love reading cook books(but I dont like cooking)

3: I am a Lay Carmelite (Third Order)

4: I never learnt to drive a car

5: I love book shopping but hate grocery shopping

6: I read about 3 books at the same time

7: I have a horror of all insects

8: I love cold weather and dislike summer

As it is so close to Christmas I pass this Meme to those who have the time to do it. Thanks Lisa.

In fun

Marie