Friday, November 2, 2007

12 Things That Make Me Happy


I saw this meme floating around Blogland and thought it would fit right in with the gratitude theme I'm doing tonight. So twelve things that make me happy :

  1. My sis.
  2. Babies, the way they move, laugh, coo, and smell, just everything about them. Seeing moms with their babies but seeing a dad with his baby, melts my heart.
  3. My doggies.
  4. Puppies. Who can not be happy around puppies!
  5. Butterflies, butterflies fluttering around chocolate, ten times better!
  6. Flowers, being surprised with flowers and chocolate, even better!
  7. The sun, moon and stars. Nothing like watching the sunrise and set and gazing at the moon and all the twinkling stars, especially with a piece of chocolate!
  8. Spending time with my family and friends.
  9. Dancing, even better dancing with chocolate!
  10. Doing something nice for someone, especially surprising them.
  11. Curling up with a good book and a piece of chocolate.
  12. Curling up in bed when it’s storming outside.